When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After #3) by Tessa Dare

— feeling love
When a Scot Ties the Knot - Tessa Dare

Truly, Madeline is the greatest ninny to ever draw breath in England. She doesn't have the courage of Izzy in Romancing the Duke nor the steely resolve of Clio in Say Yes to the Marquess. She is frightfully shy and even worse than Izzy in imagining her happy ever after.

The first 3/4 of this book is a solid 3.5 stars for me. That is, until ,Logan and Maddie have admitted their feelings for each other. I was confused with all their inconsistencies. If this were set in a modern time, I would have rolled my eyes at them. But this is historical romance, it is understandable that they are not granted the liberties we have today.

Maddie and Logan's moments were intoxicatingly sweet and hilariously witty. In Tessa Dare's trademark humor, this story had me laughing loudly. I would have never endured the way Logan treated me if I were Maddie. But, thank God, she did. They may be really meant to be for one another to be able to stand each other in the beginning. For when they truly let go of all their inhibitions from each other, a wonderful sotry was made.

Most of all, Grant is favorite person too. It is really heartbreaking to see that after a particularly bad hit, he could no longer hold a thought after that. So, I was really glad that by the end of the book, he's on the way to recovery.

This is such a bad review - I could not string together sentences that make sense. One thing's for sure, I am especially sad that I don't get to be part of their growing family anymore.